Privacy & Security
State-of-the-art security to help protect our clients.
We take the security of your data and information seriously. That’s why we use sophisticated tools, technology and training to keep the information you entrust with us safe, protected and secure.
Current Security Alert
A new type of digital fraud is on the rise; keep your personal information safe from “credential stuffing.”
How We Protect Your Information
We pride ourselves on helping you build financial wellness – and as part of that effort, we work to keep your accounts safe and secure, whether you’re accessing them online, through an ATM or mobile device or in one of our branches. We do this with:
- Industry-leading cybersecurity tools, practices and technology
- Multifactor identification practices that protect clients’ identities
- Our Cyber Defense Center, which tracks the latest threats
- Our Fraud Prevention Services group, which monitors client accounts proactively for suspicious activity
If You Think You May Be a Victim of Identity Theft, Contact KeyBank Immediately
- To report confirmed fraud or identity theft on your KeyBank account, call 1-800-433-0124.
- To report a lost or stolen KeyBank credit or debit card, call 1-800-539-9056. For clients using a TDD/TTY device, please call 1-800-539-8336.
If You Believe You’ve Received a Suspicious Email
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (do not change or retype the subject line).
- Do not open any attachments or click on any links.
- If you opened attachments, or clicked on any links, call Online Banking Support at 1-800-539-1539.
Responsible Disclosure Program
If you believe you have identified a potential security vulnerability in any product, system, or asset belonging to KeyBank, Cain Brothers, HelloWallet, KeyBanc Capital Markets, or Laurel Road ("KeyBank"), please submit a report to our Responsible Disclosure Program at HackerOne.