Key Secured Credit Card®
Build your credit*. Enjoy progress.
A strong credit history can help you on your financial path. Whether you’re ready to establish your credit history or want to improve it, a Key Secured Credit Card can help you make progress.
|Introductory APR|| |
|Regular APR|| |
|Annual Fee|| |
|Late Payment Fee|| |
Up to $39
|Minimum Interest Charge||
- Secured by a minimum deposit greater than or equal to $300 in a Key Active Saver® account2 (up to $5,000).
- Save while you build your credit*. Your deposit must be kept in a Key Active Saver account - use it to secure your credit card and grow your savings.
- Know you’re building your credit. Unlike prepaid or debit cards, this credit card reports your history to credit bureaus.
- Keep making progress. We’ll review your account twice each year to determine if you meet the criteria to graduate to an unsecured credit card.
- Know your credit score. Opt in to view your FICO® Score anytime without impacting your credit score in KeyBank online and mobile banking.3
- Stay secure. With our temporary lock security feature, you can easily use online or mobile banking to lock and unlock a misplaced credit card. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your card can’t be used. Plus, you’ll gain time to find your card, potentially avoiding having to cancel it and open a new one.
- Contactless – Just Tap and Go®.
Know your FICO® Score
Opt in to check your FICO® Score for free anytime in online and mobile banking. It’s quick, easy and won’t impact your credit score. To see if yours is available, sign on today.