Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit
Smart borrowing can start at home.
You can use the equity you have in your home to remodel, consolidate debt or pay large expenses. Plus, when you have a KeyBank checking account and a KeyBank savings account, you could get a .25% interest rate discount.
Key Equity Options® Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Account 1 of 2
Continuous access to credit, based on available equity
- Revolving line of credit that uses the available equity in your home
- Low variable rates, with options to lock in fixed payment and protect against rising interest rates
- Can be used, paid off, and used again
- Flexible payment options including fixed and interest-only
Home Equity Loans Account 2 of 2
A lump sum loan secured by your home, and based on the amount of equity you have available
- A single distribution of funds with the maximum amount determined by your home’s appraised value
- Fixed rate and payment, to protect against rising interest rates
- Set monthly payments for easy budgeting
All credit products are subject to credit approval.
New York residents, please see our table of common residential mortgage servicing fees.
How to Use Your Home Renovation Budget to Maximize Satisfaction and Property Value
Let's take a look at home renovation projects that will increase your property value, as well as which trends to pass over.
What Is Home Equity? Choosing a Home Equity Loan or a HELOC
What is home equity? It's the value you own in your home, and you can borrow against it with a low-interest loan or line of credit.
Loan Comparison Calculator
Compare monthly payments, fees and costs for different loans so you can choose the one that is best for you.