Jumbo Interest-Only Mortgage
Generous amounts, low early payments for Key clients.
As a qualified* KeyBank client, you can take advantage of lower, interest-only monthly payments at the beginning of your loan, so you have more money in your budget for investments, improvements and other expenses.
|Loan Amount|| |
$484,351 to $3.5 million
|Loan to Value (LTV)|| |
Up to 70% on $1.5 million for primary residences; up to 65% on $2 million for second homes
|Interest Rate|| |
Variable-rate options only: 10/1, 7/1, 5/1
|Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)||
- Enjoy a lower, interest-only payment for the first 10 years of your loan, after which your rate will reset annually.
- During your interest-only period, your whole monthly payment may qualify as tax deductible. (Check with your tax advisor.)
- To qualify for this mortgage you must have eligible* KeyBank checking and savings accounts.
- Loan options available for purchase, as well as rate/term and cash-out refinances.
- Eligible property types include owner-occupied primary residences and second homes.
- Available for 1-unit single-family homes, condos or planned unit developments.
How This Mortgage Works
Interest-only mortgages may help borrowers qualify for higher loan amounts and free up cash flow during the interest-only term.
Interest-only mortgages may make sense for buyers who plan to sell within a shorter time period, are confident they can afford the future payment increase, or who will use the money saved each month to cover other expenses.
We'll walk you through your options. With your rates, terms and benefits in hand, you'll have everything you need to take the next step.
NOTICE: This is not a commitment to lend or extend credit. Conditions and restrictions may apply. Information and offers are subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to credit and collateral approval. Not all loans or products are available in all states. NMLS# 399797
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) interest rates and payments are subject to increase after the initial fixed-rate period. During the interest-only period, the minimum monthly payment required is the interest due on the loan. Paying the minimum payment during the interest-only period will not reduce the principal loan balance. At the end of the interest-only period, the minimum payment required will increase to include both interest and principal payments.
Borrower must be a KeyBank client and own an eligible checking AND savings account with KeyBank. An eligible checking account includes those deposit accounts designated as checking accounts by KeyBank or the KeyBank Hassle-Free Account®. An eligible savings account includes those deposit accounts designated as savings accounts by KeyBank, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts or investment accounts offered through Key Investment Services LLC (KIS).
Investment products are: