Online Bill Pay
Pay your bills when and where you want.
Bill Pay is fast, secure, guaranteed – and so convenient. Track and schedule your payments, set up recurring payments and transfer money anytime in online banking through key.com or your mobile app.
Features and Benefits
- Pay bills, make transfers, send money and more right from the account summary page.
- Bill Pay Guarantee lets you rest easy knowing your payment will be received by the date you choose.
- Payee information is automatically saved, so you won’t have to re-enter it the next time a payment is due.
- Payment history is viewable for up to 24 months, so there’s no need to store canceled checks.
- Schedule recurring payments so monthly bills are automatically sent.
- Use reminders to stay on top of due dates so you send your payments on time, every time.
- With Expedite Payment you can have your payment delivered the next day for a fee.
Quick Answers to Your Bill Pay Top Questions
- If I use Bill Pay, will my payment be guaranteed by my due date?
KeyBank offers a Bill Pay Guarantee*, to ensure your payments are received accurately and on time. Double check the amount and schedule your:
- Electronic payments at least 2 business days before the due date.
- Check payments at least 4 business days before the due date.
If payments are made within the above guidelines of the guarantee and KeyBank does not properly complete a bill payment on time or for the correct amount, KeyBank will pay any late fees and finance charges that result solely from that failed bill payment and send any correspondence necessary to rectify credit reporting.
- Why can't I see or edit my payee's address and phone number?
If you cannot see or edit the address and phone number for a payee, it means that KeyBank has a relationship with that payee and keeps that information updated for you.
- Can I make multiple payments at once?
Yes. Sign on to Online Banking and go to Bill Pay. Select 'Access Additional Bill Pay Features', then follow the prompts.
- Can I edit, cancel or delete a pending payment or transfer?
Yes. In Online Banking, upcoming activity is displayed in the account details page of each account. Select the payment to edit or delete it. Scheduled payments can also be canceled from the mobile app by selecting the + button and Activity icon. Select the payment you wish to cancel in the Bill Payments menu.
- How do I add a payee in the mobile app?
Please watch the video tutorial.